Rain, rain go away, come again…….oh forget it!
It was touch and go for a while, but in the end we were rained out. But honestly, who cares? It was an AMAZING location and I did my very best to use it to the best of my abilities. The bride and groom were super awesome and took everything in stride and didn’t let a few (of a LOT of) rain drops spoil their special day or their pictures!
We got to shoot about 85% indoors with the great lodge as a perfect blank canvas and the other 15% we went outside and used the rain as a prop. The rain was just as much a part of this wedding as anything else. It was there, it wasn’t going away so I decided to add it to some of the memories I captured.
I cant thank Cristie and Jeff enough for having me be a part of their wedding. I was truly honored to be there and they were so awesome and so fearless when it came to getting a little wet for the shot!
Enjoy the images!