I have said it many times but I will say it again, I have awesome clients! Elizabeth and Sam are great examples of this and their wedding was one of those that made me sit back and reflect on why I love photographing weddings so much. When a bride and groom are not only great people but have a great relationship it shows in their pictures. Even though Sam was hesitant for photos he knew they were important for his bride and that made it important for him. Its that kind of commitment to the wedding and to the relationship that makes weddings like Elizabeth and Sam’s one that I will always remember.
Well I am REALLLLY behind on blogging! I shot this wedding back in November and am just now getting around to getting it up on the blog for everyone to see!
I absolutely LOVE Hawaiian Weddings and I wish I could shoot more of them! Pam and Jason’s wedding was awesome and I had a great time with them and their family for the few days I was on Maui. Please enjoy the images!
On April 16, 2005 at the Vizcaya Pavilion in Sacramento I photographed my first wedding as a Professional Photographer. Now 10 years later I want to celebrate with having a contest! I am giving away a FREE wedding photography package to one lucky couple! Not only that but I have contacted some of the amazing vendors I have met over these past 10 years and got them to sweeten the pot, and hopefully as the contest progresses I can get a few more vendors to throw some of their services in the pot!
Starting today April 16, 2015 couples can enter to win this amazing wedding package. To be eligible couples have to meet a few requirements.
- Wedding MUST be in 2016. Couple must have a date secured at a venue.
- Wedding venue must be in Contra Costa, Solano, Napa, Yolo or Sonoma County. (wedding in Alameda, Sacramento, Marin, Placer or San Francisco counties are eligible to win photography package but other vendors may not be available for weddings in those locations)
- Couple must be on Facebook. Part of the contest is public voting. To give everyone a fair chance the bride and/or groom must be active on Facebook
- Couple must be up to have some fun!! I want to make this contest engaging and fun for everyone! You might need to get creative
- The rest of the official rules are on the entry from page!
As it stands right now the prizes are:
- Wedding Photography Package valued at $3600 from Christopher Cooke Photography
- Day of Coordination from Eventfully Yours, Event Design by Rayna
- 20% off DJ services from Mark Welch Entertainment
- Free Brides Bouquet & Grooms Boutonniere from EV Floral Design
- Free Brides Hair and Make up (with purchase of 5 other services) from Lea Buehler
- and more to come!
Make sure you “Like” all these businesses on Facebook, give them some love and make sure your friends and family give them a “like” too! ! Its because of them that I can do this amazing contest!
Ok, are you ready to enter? For this contest to happen I need at least 10 couples to enter. The more couples who enter the more prizes I may add to the contest
To enter fill out the entry form by clicking here: ENTER CONTEST!
Entries MUST be received by April 30, 2015 at 12 noon.
Good Luck Everyone!!!!